Sunday, September 26, 2010

Szeretem a Baratomat!


WOW!! Today is my ninth day in Hungary! I feel like I have been here forever, but it really has not been that long. This past week I finally began to get a taste of exactly what I will be doing over this next year in Hungary. Last week I got to experience my first Student Leadership meeting and high school team meeting. It was fun because I finally got to meet the whole team that I will be working with this year! Besides meetings I have been eating, eating, and oh yea eating!! The food is wonderful here!! They have everything from gyros, to fried dough with sour cream all over it, to cheese inside chocolate, to indian food! For the next two weeks, my team and I will be going into high schools and hanging out in classrooms. We are just trying to meet students and tell them all about our ministry here in Hungary!

Somehow over the past week and a half I have been in two places at once! My friends back home made a little poster of my face and have carried me to College Station and Warrenton. In College Station I got to see all of my friends, watch Janie dunk her Aggie ring WHOOP, and do some tricks on the trampoline! Right now my poster face is in Warrenton helping out Carrie and Heather work at Zapp Hall!!! My friends are wonderful and now I haven't missed out on anything cause my poster face is traveling around Texas!

Be praying for my team and our next two weeks! Pray that we would form relationships with the students and that we would be able to meet with them in the weeks to come!


"If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples." -John 15:7-8




No comments:

Post a Comment